And since it WAS my birthday, we partied!
It was so much fun seeing and talking with everyone on my birthday's eve :) I have the most amazing family and friends, and felt so very, very blessed to get to say 'hi' to so many faces that I love so much. Thank you all for taking the time to come over to the house to eat breakfast burritos and (I'm sure) yummy cupcakes at 11:00 in the morning!

I was able to talk to Randy & Rhonda, Tim & Liza, Kelly, Casey, Aunt Jacque, Uncle Tom, KK, Bailey, Rayna, Nicole & Debbie, Teri, Rick & Irene, Cheryl & Con, Mel, Dil, Ash, Meg, and of course, Baxter & Coda.
Here's one of my favorite quotes from the whole conversation:
"He thinks he's hot snot, but he's just cold boogers."
Yeah, I'll give you one guess as to who said that one :)
For some reason while we were talking, Kell and I mentioned something about Casey, and from the other side of the house, we heard this, "WHAT'D I DO??" So then, just to bug him, we started typing back and forth, rather than talking... So, Ryan then budded in with, "Just say it out loud, girls!" Yep, we know how to bug our brothers, that's for sure :)
There was also a "Mickey Mouse" kind of theme happening, so they made Kelly wear the Mickey ears in my absence... haha. She was not too keen on the idea.



Bailey, KK, and Aunt Jacque also made some cupcakes for everyone! But I wasn't too bummed about not getting one, because there were bugs ALL OVER THEM!!!

Aunt Jacque and Uncle Tom and Ryan also suggested that I just leave my Skype on all night, so that they could watch me sleep... kind of creepy!
And, of course, I was serenaded to sleep by my lovely aunt, doing a repeating song of "good night good night and close those precious eyes tight!"

Such a wonderful birthday present = 3 1/2 hours of Skype with everyone!!! Thanks for making my birthday here so special!!! God has blessed me so so so tremendously with your love and friendships, and your prayers and care are the greatest gift you could ever give to me.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment