
"I love you more than the sun and the stars that I taught how to shine. You are mine and you shine for me too. I love you yesterday and today and tomorrow, I'll say it again and again" - "More" by Matthew West
"My Savior loves, my Savior lives, my Savior's always there for me! My God, He was. My God, He is. My God is always going to be!" - "My Savior, My God" by Aaron Shust
"God is bigger than the air I breathe, the world we'll leave. God will save the day and ALL will say, "My Glorious!" " - My Glorious by Chris Tomlin
"Oh Lord You're my Protection from mine enemies. You set me high upon a rock and you defend my soul. When their waves advance me, I am confident that they cannot make me less for you have made me whole. Lord, You are my Stronghold." - "My Stronghold" by Watermark
"Come and make my heart home. Come and be everything I am and all I know. Search me through and through till my heart becomes a home for you." - "My Heart, Your Home" by Watermark
“And I will praise you, till my lips can sing no more. I will worship, Lord, it’s what You made me for. I will bow down, accept this offering. My life before you, for it’s all that I can bring.” - “This Offering” by Pat Little Band
“What can wash away my sin? What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus!” - “Nothing But the Blood” by Charlie Hall
“Jesus, You’re more than my Friend. Jesus, You’re more than my heart could ever express. Your love and your grace never fail.” – “More Than A Friend” by Jeremy Riddle

and some great Hillsong quotes...
- "the same Power that conquered the grave lives in me"
- "this is my prayer in the fire, in weakness or trial or pain. there is a faith proved to more worth than gold, so refine me Lord through the flame... I will bring praise, no weapon forged against me shall remain. I will rejoice, I will declare: God is my Victory and He is here."
- "Lifted on high from death to life, forever our God is glorified. Servant and King, rescued the world, this is our God."
- "I believe You're my Healer. I believe You are all I need. I believe You're my Portion. I believe You're more than enough for me. Jesus, You're all I need."
- "At the cross, I bow my knee, where Your blood was shed for me. There’s no greater love than this."
- “You tore the veil, You made a way when you said that it is done…”
- “We’re gonna dance in the freedom we know because the freedom we know is gonna last forever!”
- “My God is mighty to save! Forever, Author of salvation, He rose and conquered the grave. So shine your light and let the whole world sing for the glory of the Risen King!”
- “My God, I’ll only ever give my all. Jesus, we’re living for Your name, we’ll never be ashamed of You. Our praise and all we are today – take it all!”
- “You are everything we need! Love is spoken and we believe!”
- “Spirit reign, flood into our thirsty hearts again. You come; chains being broken, lives being healed, eyes being opened, Christ is here!”
If there was a "like" button... I'd click it. :)
ReplyDelete