Over the past few weeks, I've been taking pictures of a bunch of our siblings at Heritage for the yearbook. These kids are so sweet. Some of the pics came out super cute so I thought I'd share them with you! :)
Pieter (4th), Ruben (2nd), Jedidja (Junior Kinder), and Maarten (6th) Koster
From: Holland
From: U.S.
Kang Hyun (3rd) and Kang Jin (5th) Lee
From: North Korea
Jogi (1st) and Daniella (2nd) Katende
From: Uganda
Rora (1st), Nara (6th), Yera (Junior Kinder), and Sara (4th) Lee
Also from: North Korea
Matthew (2nd), Jacob (1st), and Adam (2nd) Tesfai
From: U.S. / Eritrea
Hubert (5th), Ndemeire (1st), and Yuhi (Play Group) Rukikaire
From: Uganda
Jesse (6th) and Jasmine (4th) Agaba
From: Uganda
I love teaching at an international school!
Kris, your kids are absolutely precious! I am looking forward to hearing more stories about each of them. Thanks for giving us pictures to place with some of the names :)
ReplyDelete