Wow, where has this year gone?
Have I really not even logged in to my blog since JULY?!?
And so here we are... December. The sights and sounds of Christmas just around the corner! All bundled up in my scarves, coats, and boots, ready to take on the cold weather up here in NorCal.
Yes, I consider Monterey to be NorCal. I'm sure many NorCal-ians will take much offense and say that Salinas is still Central Coast, but I must beg to differ. It's COOOOOLLLDDD up here!!!
But I love it. It's crisp and cool every morning when I wake up to go drive to school, and there's nothing like driving to school as the sun is coming up over the Pinnacles peaks to the left, casting itself onto the Arroyo Seco mountains where I get to work. My classroom has a perfect view of the Pinnacles; a constant reminder of God's beauty and originality in His design of the world.
Here are a few shots that I’ve snapped here or there, whenever I’ve had my camera (and the extra time!) to “stop and smell the roses” J
Great post Kristi. I enjoyed the pics. :)
ReplyDelete