Even though I was almost late for my 8:00 "you should be here since you're a teacher, even though school doesn't start till 8:30" time, I was so glad that on one of my early-morning drives from SLO that I stopped and got some photos as the sun rose over the mountains and lit up this vineyard! (This is just south of King City on the 101.)
Even now, looking over these photos again, I am still filled with awe over the Creator who has given us such beauty every day. The fact is, that every day we get to experience a new miracle as we see the sun rise in a way that it never has before; there's never the same cloud arrangement, the same sight to be seen, even though it might become monotonous to us.
Whenever I take the time to appreciate the GLORY of the BEAUTY around me, I feel like I start my school day with a much better attitude as I remember how CHRIST in His LOVE gave me an infinitely greater GIFT than even a beautiful sunrise, and how GOD has given me this world simply as a reminder of what is YET TO COME!
No comments:
Post a Comment