Sunday, November 18, 2012

Christmas Cards from Tiny Prints!

I love Christmas cards.

I love getting Christmas cards with cute little pictures of babies, of families, of couples, of nature.

Isn't it the best feeling to get to go through all of the envelopes in the mailbox this time of year, knowing that amidst the bills and ads, there's also going to be several adorable cards sent just for you?!




Normally in the past, our family has just made our own and printed them out at Costco or something.  And they've always turned out nice.  But last year, Kelly and Ryan (and Caeden) had theirs printed through Tiny Prints, and the "wow" factor was definitely there.  I LOVED that it was circular first of all, and also the finish/texture of the paper and printing.  Anyway, I wanted to share some of my favorite designs that they had posted for this year, just to inspire you this holiday season!

(I have to say, I kind of wish I had a bunch of kids so that I could send out CUTE Christmas cards like these!)




Ok, top 5 - here we go:


#5 ~ I love the light snow and cute fonts here.  
I also think that with a light-toned beachy picture like this one, it's just perfect.



#4 ~ Having taken 2 years of French in high school, I love the "Joyeux Noel" on this! Very multi-cultural :)
I think what I like is the simplicity of the wording, and with the rounded edges, it still adds that extra dimension to it.




 #3 ~ Again, just simple and "blissful" - your eyes go directly to the joyful kids in the photo and then see the text as a supplement message. I like all the curly q's and rounded letters!
#2 ~ It's round!  So fun and unique!  I love that it can be used as an ornament on the tree too, rather than just getting set inside a box with all of the other cards.  I also really like, as is the case with most of the cards on the TinyPrints site, that it's double-sided with the opposite side having a fun design of its own!


#1 ~ J'adore this one!  
I know it's simple, but plug in a close-up shot of your favorite nephew (...or any kid, for that matter) and you've got a winner.  
I love the color contrast with the whites and reds, while not being too colorful and bordering on eccentric.  I also like the combination of bold/capitalized/scripty fonts used here.  


Anyway, just wanted to share!


Photo Holiday Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment